Sunday, April 4, 2010

Happy Easter! :)

Good morning all. :)
Easter has arrived. Woo. :)
I didn't do anything, and we're not celebrating. But hopefully Cj and Luis are coming over. I think Luis might be avoiding me... I don't know. I don't even want to think about it. So I won't.. I'm just gonna finish cleaning my room.
I'll be back later.

So I guess Luis is coming over. My room isn't completely clean. Oh well, I don't really care right now.
Cj and Tre came over before they went to Tre's family brunch. They're great. :)
UGGHH. I don't feel good at all. Like my whole body is just so tense.. and nothing can make me happy. Maybe Cj's depression had rubbed all on me. Great..
I should go. Luis will be here soon and I don't want him reading any of this. Well not now anyways. Ttfn.

0 comments:

Post a Comment