Friday, April 2, 2010

Random Crap Before I Go To Sleep.

Jabbawockeez was pretty great. The only problem was the fact that everyone's heads kept getting in the way. Lame.
Lately, I don't want to say it cuz it kind of breaks my heart--but I feel like Luis is distant from me. I don't know if it's just me, or if he's not even happy anymore. He used to notice every time I was sad, and he always wanted to hold my hand or kiss me. But none of that even happened much. I know I sound like a stupid jealous girlfriend..But he paid more attention to his sister than to me. You have no idea how badly I wanted to cry. But I had to fake every smile. The thing is--I wanted him to notice so I could tell him--So I hinted that I was upset. But he didn't even notice. Whatever. I don't know what to do. I should talk to him, but I don't want to start another fight. I guess I'll figure this all out tomorrow or something.

Goodnight, Luvs.
Xoxo.

0 comments:

Post a Comment